Wednesday, July 14

New Supperclub Date-August Fiesta!

The next Plum Kitchen supperclub will be held on Saturday 21 August at 7pm, in celebration of many August trips to Sedella for Fiesta, I will be having my own Spanish fiesta here in Auckland! Please join me for an evening of delicious Andalusian cuisine, music and fun (and you can celebrate the football victory too if you like!)

There are still places available, so please email plumkitchen@hotmail.co.nz to book.


Location: A dining room in Auckland, you will find out exactly where after you book......

Suggested donation $50 to cover costs

BYO beverage of choice- I will email/post the menu a couple of days prior to help with wine matching...


Places are limited. I will confirm your booking a couple of days prior to the event, and provide you with details of where you will be dining. Please let me know when booking if you are vegetarian.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Senora Plum x

PS New to the supperclub idea? Please read here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say, please feel free to comment:)