Thursday, March 24

Exciting Supperclub news!


To celebrate the publication of "Supperclub" , the rather gorgeous new cookbook available here by Ms Marmitelover Kerstin Rogers  I am having an Autumn Book Celebration Supperclub , a rather wordy title (how apt) for what will be a rather wonderful evening. I am doubly excited as there is a very delicious Pork Belly recipe in the book which was provided by me! So no prizes for guessing what the main course for dinner will be......

For those of you who are new to the concept, you basically come along to my house where I will feed you a delicious 4 courses (and a cheeky little welcome drink) and not ask you to do the dishes.
You bring your tipple of choice ( I cant sell booze so please BYO), and some cash to make a donation towards the evening.....
I suggest $65 but if you have just won lotto by all means pay more. You can come alone or with friends, seating is communal so you will never feel like Billy no Mates.
Cocktails will be served at 7pm on Saturday 16th April, please email me if you would like further info or to make a booking . Seating is strictly limited (to the size of my lounge) so be in quick....


Supperclubs have become increasingly popular in the UK, especially London, and the US. The book provides loads of info on setting up a supperclub, as well as plenty of great recipes. .....for NZ & Australian readers Amazon are doing free shipping out here until Mid May so get in now.


If you are in New Zealand and keen to start your own supperclub please do get in touch! For more info also check out http://supperclubfangroup.ning.com/ which is a directory of all things supperclub around the world.

Plum Kx

PS Please forgive the use of two exclamation marks in this post, but I'm excited ok.......



8 comments:

  1. Sounds as though you're in for a super experience...I'm glad I don't have to do the cooking...but I can tell that's the part that's really got you firing on all cyllinders!!!

    Wish I could be one of your guests. Hopefully, you'll do a follow up post of the event so we can share it with you here :)

    GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your published recipe...how very exciting. I'm looking forward to the Super and will certainly do one in the future too so thanks for rekindling the concept here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a fan of Ms Marmite Lovers blog spot and wish I could join you for supper too particularly as crispy pork is on the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited about participating in my first ever super club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fwd to it, just deciding what to cook is the tough bit, to many choices....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would so be there if we still lived in auckland .... maybe one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, that sounds beautiful! Look forward to reading the post about this dinner if you do write one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say, please feel free to comment:)